Itching to get your hands on the not so big, yet not so small, just right iPad 10.5 Pro? You’re right in the head to want it. It’s the Goldilocksthat tech enthusiasts have been waiting for. We’ve created this quick guide to give you a no-nonsense examination of the 10.5 model, highlighting its new features, hardware specs, and how it will impact business users.
Apple was announced on June 5, 2017. It was aimed directly at professional users.
There area major redesign and hardware upgrade.All the upgraded features offer mobile professionals with an advanced computing environment that is plentypowerful to handle business needs on the fly. All of this comes crammed in a lightweight, easy-to-carry body that merges Apple’s world-renowned design aesthetic with the productivityfeatures and efficiency that users have come to depend on.
The new Pro in summary
The iPad Pro 10.5-inch is a new tablet computer created by Apple and based on the world-famousiPad line of tablets. It includesdiverse features that are aimed at professional users, which includes larger screens,additional high-speed storage, and powerful processors.
It is the thinnest, lightest tablet from Apple that runs iOS—version of the same operating system that powers desktop computers yet is adjusted for mobile devices. It is based on the best-selling iPad line of tablets.The iPad Pro offers hardware improvements and comes in boosted configurations.
The modern workplace is becoming more mobile, so professionals need powerful hardware that offers a balance between performance and efficiency so they can work from anywhere in the world.
Who is it for?It is for any professional or advanced user that work requires beingjust about anywhere and yet still have a tool that is capable of getting the job done.
iPad Pro 10.5-inch quickspecs:
- Colours: Space Gray, Rose Gold, Silver, Gold
- Capacity: 64 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB
- Screen Size: 10.5-inch LED-backlit Multitouch Display
- Resolution: 2224 x 1668 at 264ppi
- Processor: A10X Fusion chip with 64-bit architecture and M10 Coprocessor
- Camera: 12mp (rear) and 7mp (front)
- Video Recording: 720p HD at 30fps, 1080p HD at 30/60fps, 4K at 30fps
- Speakers: Four
- Microphones: Dual for calls, video and audio recording
- Wi-Fi: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac; Dual-band (2.4Ghz/5Ghz), MIMO
- Bluetooth: 4.2
- Cellular (Optional): UMTS/HSPA/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz), CDMA EV-DO Rev. A and Rev. B (800, 1900 MHz), LTE Advanced (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 38, 39, 40, 41)
- Sensors: Touch ID, Three-axis Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Barometer, Ambient Light Sensor
- Voice Assistance: Siri
- Battery: Built-in 30.4 watt-hour rechargeable lithium-polymer
- Battery Life: Up to 10 hours
You can purchase official accessories for the iPad Pro from Apple. Owning an Apple Pencil feels like having multiple tools on one sleek device. It serves as apencil for jotting down notes, a brush if you’re paintingor using the iPad Pro as a canvas, or when you’re highlighting or annotating forms and require a pen to sign documents. Another useful accessory is the Apple Smart Keyboard, a nifty tool that allows physical keyboard functionality while doubling as a slim, protective cover when folded.
How do I get the Apple iPad Pro? The iPad Pro 10.5-inch model is available directly from Apple’s website, Apple Stores around the world, and authorized Apple resellers online with promo discounts/offers.For instance, Apple iPads sold at Harvey Norman are typically sold lower than brick and mortar stores and offers flexible payment as well.