It can be very frustrating to lose important data from your smart phone. This can happen due to corrupted SD card or system crash issues. In some cases, the data is also lost due to accidental deletion by the users. Even when the device is reset to the factory settings, there is no guarantee that the data will be accessible for the users. However, there is no need to worry any more about these issues as TunesBro DiskLab for Android can help users to completely recover all the data from Android phones.
- The simple program easily supports different Android devices and it can completely recover lost data in a short duration of time
- Users have complete control over the recovery operations
- It is possible to restore different types of data lost due to system crash issues the data from corrupted or malfunctioning SD card can easily be recovered
- It is also possible to recover data erased due to factory reset option
- Data lost due to ROM flashing can also be restored
- Users do not need technical expertise to use the software
- It is possible to restore only the selected files by using the preview option
- Compatible with different Android devices and can also recover important data from messages, photos and videos
- The contact details along with the call history can also be recovered using the program
- Support more than 2000 Android devices
- Slightly expensive when compared to other products
- The trial version comes with very less features
When you compare the features of TunesBro DiskLab with other programs like Dr.Fone, you can notice that they are not so effective and the recovery rate is not as good as this program. On the other hand, there are few programs like Dumpster that are available for free in the market. However, they do not give the best performance with different Android devices and you may not get the superior quality performance offered by TunesBro DiskLab program.
How to use TunesBro DiskLab for Android?
TunesBro DiskLab for Android is the best option when it comes to using a reliable tool to access deleted data files from Android devices. By following the simple steps, users can easily recover deleted files from the smart phones.
Step 1: download and install TunesBro DiskLab for Android
The program can be easily downloaded from the official web portal of the service provider. After installing the recovery software on the computer, users can easily recover lost data from Android phones and tablets.
Step 2: connect the Android device to the computer
Most of the Android devices can be connected to the computer by using the USB cable provided by the manufacturer. This helps the software to detect the device and it can completely scan all the data available in the Android device. Remember that the USB debugging has to be turned on and the phone has to be rooted to get complete access to the deleted files.
Step 3: scan and recover deleted files
The user interface of the program will help users to scan the data files on the Android device. By choosing the scanning option, the program gets permission to completely scan all the files stored on the Android phones. This process may take some time depending upon the size of data available on the device. Once the process is completed, the entire list of files available for recovery will be displayed on the screen.
The best part about the program is that the files will be displayed in relevant categories and you can select the messages, photos and other video files according to your requirements. When users want to recover only selected files from the device, they can easily access the files displayed on the sidebar and make the suitable selection. Finally, the recovery option can be used to save the files to the computer. This can be later restored to the Android smart phone in a normal way.
By using TunesBro DiskLab for Android, users can easily recover video files and other data files from a variety of Android devices. The program gives complete value for your money as you can use it at any time in the future whenever the data is lost from the Android device.