Teens love to hang out and the idea of being free to do that; but can you allow your teen to go out with friends unsupervised? Before you answer to this question, have a look at these two statistics:
- Every 40 seconds, a child is kidnaped in the U.S.
- Nearly about 2,000 kids are reported missing or abducted in the United States each day.
Here is another report generated by Missouri Chip that analyzes the missing child cases and the victim analysis:
According to the report:
- Teenagers are the most frequent victims of abduction.
- The girls’ abduction rate is more than that of boys
So in this scenario, what should you do? House arrest your teens? No! Take the digital route and stay connected to your teen at all times while letting them enjoy their life and freedom, both at the same time. Taking the digital route is about using the family location tracker.
How Family Tracker can Help:
Advanced family location tracker can be of great help to stay connected with family at all times. There are many apps available that let you track your family using a virtual map, even on the go; but FmailyTime does more than that. FamilyTime is a complete parental control app that provides efficacious location tracking service.
With the app you can:
- Keep track of your teen’s current location
- Trace their location history for the past months with the date and time stamps.
- Create a virtual fence around places they visit more frequently to receive instant alerts of entry and exit from there.
- Receive panic alerts along with the complete location details.
Stay Posted and unbent!
Staying posted about teens locations is the peace of mind. You can always stay in the know of your teen’s location and bring this peace to your mind using the best family location tracker. Stay posted and make your parenting stress free!